Are you looking for a meaningful job to turn ageing challenges into opportunities? Come and join us!
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Learn latest development in smart ageing and social innovation
- Exposure to Golden Age Expo and Summit event management
Powerful designs create and strengthen emotional connections between a brand and its audience. We would like to communicate with the community by delivering our message with creative and impactful visuals. We are looking for a passionate Design Intern to join us from Jan – Jun 2022 with 2-3 working days per week (negotiable).
Here are some of our needs in multi-media production
- Graphic design – e.g. posters, booklets, backdrops, gift bags, digital visuals for social media.
- Video taking and editing – e.g. take snapshots in events and edit into a short musical video with subtitles.
We will provide clear instructions for each task and there is always someone nearby who can answer questions or help.
- Develop and expand your design portfolio
- Experience in supporting Golden Age Expo & Summit* and other programs
- Work experience in a charity
- Create a sense of purpose by connecting to your community and be the difference in making it a better place
- Year 1 or above undergraduate/ postgraduate students
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign preferably with experience in similar projects
- Video editing skills and content creation knowledge will be an advantage
- Good command of social media and computer knowledge
- Follow our brand guidelines
- All design copyright belongs to Golden Age Foundation. You need to share editable source files of artwork in AI, PS or IND formats.
To apply, please send us your application letter, resume, copies of your best design portfolio and/or edited video to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Golden Age Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
* Golden Age Expo & Summit (GAES) is the first pioneering event and interactive platform that propels transformative change in population ageing topics. The all-in-one event exhibits the latest technology, innovative products and services in the ageing industry, and gathers local and international influential thinkers and leaders from various industries to share innovative ideas and experiences on ageing. Launched in 2016, GAES has instigated the development of numerous activities related to ageing, and inspires the golden age community to become the new driving force for social innovation.