Marketing & Partnership Executive
Are you looking for a meaningful job to turn ageing challenges into opportunities? Come and join us!
Golden Age Foundation (GAF) is a non-subvented charity and a multi-sector platform that fosters the development of smart ageing cities in Asia. We organize annual Golden Age Expo & Summit, a pioneering event and interactive platform that exhibits the latest technology, innovative products and services in the ageing industry, and gathers influential thinkers and leaders from various industries to share innovative ideas and experiences on ageing. Through empowerment programs, we support golden agers (individuals aged 45 and above) to continue to contribute to society and lead purpose-driven lives. Our small team are friendly, collaborative, and willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Marketing & Partnership Executive.
- Approach organizations that could potentially sponsor our projects and events to achieve sponsorship goals
- Identify new opportunities to diversify funding streams
- Proactively establish partnerships with various stakeholders for collaboration and enhancing brand awareness
- Generate sales leads and support expo sales consultant in reaching sales targe
- Work with a small team to execute various projects
- University degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of well-rounded sales, marketing or business development experience
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving competence, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good social media and computer skills
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, full resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Golden Age Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. More about us: https://www.goldenage.foundation/ ; www.facebook.com/gafhk